Elis Regina – Poema De Amor (2020)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/96 kHz | Time – 33:35 minutes | 683 MB | Genre: Bossa Nova
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © RevOla
Poema de Amor is the second album by Brazilian music superstar Elis Regina, It was released in 1962.
Elis Regina Carvalho Costa (March 17, 1945 – January 19, 1982), known professionally as Elis Regina (Brazilian Portuguese: [eˈlis ʁeˈʒinɐ]), was a Brazilian singer of popular and jazz music.
She became nationally renowned in 1965 after singing “Arrastão” (composed by Edu Lobo and Vinícius de Moraes) in the first edition of TV Excelsior festival song contest and soon joined O Fino da Bossa, a television program on TV Record. She was noted for her vocalization as well as for her interpretation and performances in shows. Her recordings include “Como Nossos Pais” (Belchior), “Upa Neguinho” (E. Lobo and Gianfrancesco Guarnieri), “Madalena” (Ivan Lins), “Casa no Campo” (Zé Rodrix and Tavito), “Águas de Março” (Tom Jobim), “Atrás da Porta” (Chico Buarque and Francis Hime), “O Bêbado e a Equilibrista” (Aldir Blanc and João Bosco), “Conversando no Bar” (Milton Nascimento).
1. Elis Regina – Poema (Remastered)
2. Elis Regina – Pororo-Popo (Remastered)
3. Elis Regina – Da-me Um Beijo (Kiss Me, Kiss Me) (Remastered)
4. Elis Regina – Nos Teus Labios (Remastered)
5. Elis Regina – Vou Comprar Um Coracao (Remastered)
6. Elis Regina – Meu Pequeno Mundo De Ilusao (My Little Corner Of The World) (Remastered)
7. Elis Regina – As Secretarias (Las Secretarias) (Remastered)
8. Elis Regina – Saudade E Recordar (Remastered)
9. Elis Regina – Pizzicati-Pizzicato (Remastered)
10. Elis Regina – Cancao De Enganar Despedida (Remastered)
11. Elis Regina – Confissao (Remastered)
12. Elis Regina – Podes Voltar (Remastered)