Joseph Trapanese and London Contemporary Orchestra – Spiderhead (Soundtrack From The Netflix Film) (2022)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/48 kHz | Time – 01:04:22 minutes | 645 MB | Genre: Soundtrack
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Maisie Music Publishing, LLC
Spiderhead is a 2022 American science fiction thriller film directed by Joseph Kosinski, with a screenplay by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, based on the dystopian short story “Escape from Spiderhead” by George Saunders.
Joseph Trapanese began his film scoring career as the key collaborator on some of the most memorable scores of recent cinema history – as arranger and orchestrator for Daft Punk’s Tron: Legacy, co-composer, arranger, orchestrator, and conductor for M83’s Oblivion, and co-composer and co-producer with Mike Shinoda for The Raid series.
Known for integrating his extensive classical training with his skill producing electronic music, he has crafted uniquely hybrid and inventive scores for a number of films including director Joseph Kosinski’s 2022 sci-fi thriller Spiderhead, Nicolas Cage’s genre-bending 2021 Sundance selection Prisoners of the Ghostland, Disney’s 2019 live-action remake Lady and the Tramp, Kumail Nanjiani and Dave Bautista’s buddy cop action-comedy Stuber, Mads Mikkelson’s 2018 Cannes selection Arctic, Universal’s landmark rap biopic Straight Outta Compton, and the second and third installments of the Divergent series, Insurgent and Allegiant. In addition, he has leant his innovative sound to Netflix’s The Witcher (for which he also writes original songs, including the viral hit “Burn, Butcher, Burn”), the critically acclaimed original series Shadow and Bone, and interactive projects for Disney Interactive, EA, Lucasfilm, and Ubisoft.
He has continued to work as a collaborator on projects including The Greatest Showman (song producer and score co-composer), as well as album projects and live events with Aloe Blacc, Amon Tobin, Dierks Bentley, Dr. Dre, The Glitch Mob, Haim, Halsey, Janelle Monae, Kelly Clarkson, Kendrick Lamar, Moby, S. Carey, Sohn, Zedd, and many more.
As a conductor, Joseph has appeared with The Hollywood Bowl Orchestra, The Estonian National Symphony Orchestra, AUKSO Poland, and numerous festival and studio orchestras.
1. Joseph Trapanese – Acknowledge (02:55)
2. Joseph Trapanese – Holy F*cking Sh*t (02:11)
3. Joseph Trapanese – Can People Change? (03:11)
4. Joseph Trapanese – Nothing Feels Real (02:40)
5. Joseph Trapanese – Field Trip (03:09)
6. Joseph Trapanese – The Love Drug (03:10)
7. Joseph Trapanese – Confirmation Trial (04:55)
8. Joseph Trapanese – Free Fridays (02:59)
9. Joseph Trapanese – Double Dose (01:24)
10. Joseph Trapanese – Darkenfloxx (06:43)
11. Joseph Trapanese – Blinded By Science (02:40)
12. Joseph Trapanese – I’m Here (02:01)
13. Joseph Trapanese – Real Truth (06:21)
14. Joseph Trapanese – The Choice (03:49)
15. Joseph Trapanese – Drip On (01:13)
16. Joseph Trapanese – Worth Loving (02:58)
17. Joseph Trapanese – Taking Charge (06:13)
18. Joseph Trapanese – There Are No Accidents (03:10)
19. Joseph Trapanese – Redemption (02:31)